Saturday, January 3, 2015

6 Things Everyone Should Know About Graphic Desgin

Hey guys and welcome to another Off EAH Topic Post. I got a lot of requests from my friends to do this type of post so I thought I give it a try. Today we are going to be talking about Graphic Design and 6 things you should know about it. Enjoy!


1. Your surrounded by talent:

Someone else's project:
DIY Edge Painted Business Cards

Your Project:


2. Your always having to spend a lot of money:
<- For a MacBook Pro
3. Your always misunderstood

Student #1: UGH I HAVE 6 CLASSES THIS SEMESTER
Student #2: Oh really? That sucks!
Me: I have 10 classes o_o
Student #2: A  graphic design student should never complain


4. Sometimes when you work really hard on a project your laptop does not save to your file.

 



5. You always think your going to look good thinking about how do your projects but you actually don't.

Expectation:

welcome lovely | via Tumblr

Reality:


6. You get to check your grades online in front of your friends. It's not good when you get a bad grade also.


 

 That's okay, it's okay.


Lol thanks for reading. More posts on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment